Dr Shobha Joseph is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists having obtained her FACD in 2010.
She has worked in Dermatology for more than 20 years, initially as a specialist dermatologist in India for 10 years before re-locating to Australia in 2009.
She worked with Professor Rodney Sinclair at the Skin Cancer triage clinic at St Vincent’s Hospital after obtaining her Fellowship in Dermatology and later joined his private practice at Sinclair Dermatology, East Melbourne (formally Epworth Dermatology) where she continues to work today. She has provided services at Epworth Dermatology Berwick and at Wonthaggi from 2011 to 2013.
As a consultant dermatologist, Dr Joseph provides training and supervision of Registrars in Dermatology at the St Vincent’s Hospital General Dermatology clinic and at the Psoriasis & Biologics clinic at the Skin and Cancer Foundation.
- MBBS St John’s Medical College, Bangalore, INDIA (1993)
- MD Government Medical College, Calicut, INDIA (1997)
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists (2010)
- Skin cancer
- Hair disorders
- Automimmune Connective tissue disorders
- Immunobullous Disorders
- Infectious diseases of the Skin