Located over three levels at East Melbourne and two levels in Pascoe Vale, Sinclair Dermatology is the largest dermatology centre in Victoria, Australia, treating more than 50,000 patients a year. We:
- treat a wide range of skin diseases from common ones to rare and very severe conditions requiring treatments not available elsewhere in Australia
- are an internationally recognised centre of research in skin diseases
- are a postgraduate training centre in dermatology for other health professionals, including dermatologists from all over the world
For over 20 years, it has been Professor Sinclair’s vision to provide a world-class centre of excellence that offers an integrated service for dermatological patients, doctors and researchers.
Vision"to be a centre of excellence for the treatment of skin disease, dermatology education and dermatology research"
- To provide our patients with quality care, access to the latest treatments and world best technologies.
- To prioritise the needs of the patient through patient care, patient education and patient advocacy
- To advance the national health care system through leadership in dermatology education and population health research
- To enhance the biomedical science through discovery and innovation
- clinics at East Melbourne and Pascoe Vale South
- inpatient beds at the Epworth Hospital in Richmond
- a dermatology procedure and laser treatment centre
- a state-of-the-art mole mapping imaging system
- a Hair Disease Centre for children and adults
- a clinical trials centre
- a research laboratory
- onsite compounding pharmacy
- onsite pathology
There are 9 specialist dermatologists, a plastic surgeon, 2 hair transplant practitioners, 5 nurses, 3 specialist hairdressers, 20 clinical trials staff, 2 medical photographers, a dermal clinician and an administrative team of over 20 individuals.
In addition, we have 5 procedure rooms, a range of medical-grade lasers, phototherapy, medical photography and trichoscopy services.
About our on-site compounding pharmacy
PharmacySmart is a registered compounding pharmacy located on Level 2 in East Melbourne and on the ground floor in Pascoe Vale. PharmacySmart pharmacists are highly trained in the art and science of custom medications and will take the time to speak with you and your treating practitioner to identify your needs.
East Melbourne opening hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Pascoe Vale South opening hours: Tuesday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
About our on-site pathology
Dorevitch Pathology is one of the largest pathology providers in Australia. Dorevitch is able to receive blood samples, and act as a local laboratory for clinical trials and perform venesection, ECG, PPD and QuantiFERON-TB Gold testing. It has a collection centre located on Level 1 at Sinclair Dermatology East Melbourne and open Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 3:30pm.
Why Sinclair Dermatology?
We are a world leading centre for dermatology research
We are a general dermatology and tertiary referral centre
We offer comprehensive multidisciplinary care service
We are a leading clinic in Australia for hair loss treatment
We are the only medical centre in Victoria to use 3D whole-body imaging to map moles and lesions