Emily is a dedicated and passionate dermal clinician who has completed her Bachelor of Dermal Sciences degree from Victoria University. She is highly motivated and dedicated to ensuring that all her patients receive the highest quality of care as she deeply understands how conditions of the skin and hair can make individuals feel.
Since graduating, Emily strives to constantly keep up to date with the latest industry techniques & technologies and always build on her knowledge. To enhance her qualification she is currently undertaking an advanced certificate in dermoscopy.
- Bachelor of Dermal Sciences, Victoria University
- Currently completing Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy, HealthCert
Areas of Interest
- Treating acne, blemishes & scarring
- Laser resurfacing treatment
- Removal of excessive/unwanted hair growth
- Laser treatments for pigmentation & vascularity
- Clinical extractions
- Aesthetic & post-operative treatments
- Chemical peels
- Non-surgical body contouring