Sinclair Dermatology remains open throughout these challenging times.
New appointments can be made at our East Melbourne rooms for consultations in a safe environment. Telehealth is available if preferred. To make an appointment or learn more about Telehealth, please call (03) 9654 2426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Sinclair Dermatology, the health of our people and patients remains our top priority. We are following protocols for infection control as provided by the Australian Government.
If you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties), a loss of smell or taste, have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), or have been tested and are awaiting your results, please call reception on (03) 9654 2426 for further advice.
Sinclair Dermatology’s Current Response to COVID-19
Hours of Operation
Our opening hours remain the same with the addition of further after-hours support hotline for patients experiencing concerns with respect to their medication or concerns of contracting coronavirus. This hotline is 01499001486 and available 7 days a week from 5 pm-10 pm.
We have implemented additional infection control measures including:
- Temperature checks on entry
- Provision of hand sanitiser, gloves and mask on entry
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Concierge script service, delivered to your car (if waiting outside) or to your home via courier
Social Distancing Guidelines
- We recommend that people remain 1.5m apart when in our centre
Do not enter Sinclair Dermatology if you have been:
- in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting your results