Lan has completed her Bachelor of Health Science (Dermal Therapies) in 2013 and has over 7 years’ experience working alongside dermatologists and plastic surgeons in Melbourne. Since graduating Lan is constantly attending training workshops and conferences to stay updated with the latest industry techniques and technologies.
Lan is highly skilled in treating many skin types and conditions with a wide range of modalities. In particular Lan specialises in treating vascular and pigmentation. Lan speaks fluent English and Mandarin and enjoys working with a diverse client base.
Lan has a caring and gentle approach that ensures her clients achieve results in a safe and effective manner. Lan will help you feel confident and cared for in every stage of your skincare journey.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Dermal Therapies), Victoria University MELBOURNE (2013)
- Full Member of the Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians
Areas of Interest
- Acne and Acne Scarring
- Aesthetic and Post-Operative Treatments
- Body Sculpting (Non-Surgical)
- Cosmeceutical Skincare Products and Mineral Make-Up
- Laser Hair Removal for all skin types
- Laser Resurfacing Treatments (ablative and non-ablative fractional lasers)
- Laser treatment for Vascular, Pigmentation, diffused redness