Dr York is a South African trained Dermatologist, who has a special interest in hair and scalp pathology. She is currently working closely with Professor Sinclair as a Hair fellow and aspires to become an expert in this fascinating field.
She has completed a Master’s degree in Skin Cancer epidemiology and has published research in this area. She is also a board member of the South African Skin Cancer Foundation.
Dr York finds being a Dermatologist to be more of a calling than just a profession and strives to make a real difference in the lives of her patients.
- Fellow of the College of Dermatologists of South Africa, FC Derm SOUTH AFRICA (2018)
- Master of Medicine in Dermatology, University of Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA (2018)
- Diploma in Dermatology, Cardiff University, WALES (2012)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB BCh), University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA (2008)
- Fellow of the South African College of Dermatologists (2018)
- Board member of the South African Skin Cancer Foundation (2013)
- Hair and scalp pathology
- Skin cancer epidemiology