Natalie has always been fascinated with lasers and aesthetics, which led her to obtain a Bachelor of Health Science in Dermal Therapies (BHsc-DT). She graduated in 2015 and was a recipient of the Outstanding Academic Student award and was also inducted into Golden Key International Honour Society. While studying full time, she worked part time in a busy plastic surgery clinic where she trained in aesthetic and post-operative treatments.
Before studying Dermal Therapy, Natalie studied Science at the University of Melbourne and Fashion Design at RMIT. Natalie is the manager of the dermal therapy clinic and has treated over thousand patients during her tenure with Sinclair Dermatology. She is passionate about dermal therapies and shares her in-depth knowledge by teaching students enrolled in Dermal Therapy studies at Victoria University. Currently, she is undertaking her further studies in Cosmetic Chemistry which would help her to understand cosmetic ingredients and their formulations.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Dermal Therapies), Victoria University MELBOURNE (2015)
- Diploma of Cosmetic Chemistry, Institute of Personal Care Science
- Diploma of Cosmetic Brand Management, Institute of Personal Care Science
- Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians
- aesthetic and post-operative treatments.
- acne, ageing, pigmentation, redness, unwanted hair growth, wound care and scar management
- chemical peels, epi-levelling, skincare products and mineral make-up
- clinic educator on Advanced Laser and Resurfacing Science
- Lasers: hair removal, vascular/pigmentation, scar revision, ablative and non-ablative fractional lasers, tattoo removal, low-level lasers
- Resurfacing treatments: chemical peels and microdermabrasion
- Collagen Induction Therapy: micro needling
- Skin Rejuvenation modalities: radiofrequency, ultrasound
- Electrotherapy: Ultrasound, Electroporation, Iontophoresis and Diathermy
- Wound care and scar revision
- Cosmeceutical skincare