A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind Study that Evaluates the Safety and Efficacy of Three ActiveREVIAN Caps versus a Non-Active REVIAN Cap (SHAM) in Participants with Pattern Hair Loss (Androgenic Alopecia)
Free trial of light therapy for hair loss
Do you have premature hair loss that is troubling you?
Are you 18 to 60 years old?
You are likely eligible for a new study being conducted by the Doctors at Sinclair Dermatology using a light therapy cap to activate new hair growth.
- be aged 18 to 60 years old
- have male/female pattern hair loss
- have fair to tan skin
- be willing to have your hair at least 1 inch long, and not have it cut or styled within 5 days prior to your study visits
- be available to visit the clinic on at least 4 occasions over 6 months
- be able to wear the cap for 10 mins each day
Participants will be provided the study cap, and all study equipment and study care at no cost.
Please call 0455 915 411
Level 2, 2 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002
Click Here to Download the Female Pattern Hair Loss Clinical Trial Flyer